We are currently open to take-aways only, on Saturday's from 11am to 4pm. This will most likely remain until we can open fully again.
1. Please wait at the door and do not enter the shop. There will be a table directly at the door where you will place your order and receive it. Please wait to the side while we prepare your order. Please be mindful of others and keep 2 metres apart when waiting.
2. Please wear a mask, unless exempt. We will be doing the same.
3. Please pay by card if possible.
4. The menu will be at the window and below. You can also pre-order platters. You can phone beforehand to pre-book an order. This is preferred to avoid queues, but you're still welcome to order when you arrive. The contact number for orders is 07544984289: text or call.
5. There is a charge of 20p on all single use take away cups/boxes, to help combat single use items. We are accepting reusable coffee cups and take away boxes. These are to be placed on the table.
Cakes may vary and it is first come first serve:
- Biscoff Cake
- Strawberry Delight Cake
- Bounty Balls (GF)
- Pecan Pie Tart
- Bakewell Tart
- Choc Chip Cookies
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Funfetti Poptart
- Strawberry & Jaffa Cake Duffin
- Oreo & Marshmallow Tiffin
- Biscoff Millionaire
We know this lockdown has been difficult for everyone and sometimes even having a hot meal or drink becomes a luxury. We want to make sure this is accessible to everyone, so if this is you, we're inviting you to Pay What You Can on hot drinks and toasties.
Our soups are all Pay What You Can, for everyone.
We will also have free fruit for anyone.
We have some stock to clear of our vegan lorne and black pudding. Unopened packs of black pudding are £1, and unopened packs of lorne are £2.
Roasted Red Pepper
Roasted Pepper and Cous Cous